Courses cover the strategic role of aesthetics, new media tools, and asset development in digital audio, video, and imagery.
Accredited Certificate + Project LaunchBox™
Apr 3 (7 months, 100% online)
Learn how media professionals communicate across a variety of formats and tell stories to a variety of audiences. Students in this program gain familiarity with the industry-standard tools and methods that prepare them for roles in the world of media and communications.
Who This Is For
Students and creatives looking to build a foundation in media communications while building a personal branding package for professional representation.
What You'll Learn
- The roles of different media professionals, the process behind creating media campaigns, and the impact of new media technology.
- Strategies for using aesthetics, including sight, sound, and motion, as well as how culture impacts professional media projects.
- Digital video and audio production techniques to create dynamic media presentations.
What You'll Earn
- An accredited undergraduate certificate in Media Strategy
- Transfer credits for relevant Full Sail University degree programs like:
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Request more information about this program
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
All courses at Full Sail DC3 are taught by expert, responsive educators who have years of experience in their subject. They bring a deep knowledge of industry best practices and workflows and share it with you, to support your education and help move you along your learning path.
About Full Sail DC3
Full Sail DC3 is a dynamic, short-form education platform that offers online courses and accredited certifications. With the values and benefits of Full Sail University, DC3 is backed by over 40 years of experience in entertainment media and emerging technology, as well as more than a decade of experience delivering compelling online education.Learn More About DC3